Unlimited Graphic Design (Flat Rate, All-Inclusive) For Fast-Growing Organizations
Social, Web, Print, Presentations, Infographics & More
These are just a few of the ways you could use Design Butler to outsource / delegate your graphic design tasks.
Silver Tray Design Process™ - Consistent Quality
With Design Butler you’ll get matched with a dedicated graphic designer. What makes us different than working with an individual freelance designer is that every deliverable is examined by more than one person, and improvements are made if required. This ensures that our high standard for design is met each and every time.
The Fine Print
We offer a 15 day risk free guarantee period during which you can get a refund if you aren't happy. Turnaround times for drafts are often within 1 business day.
With Design Butler™ you'll get a dedicated graphic designer. If for some reason you decide the chemistry isn't right with your designer we'll match you with another member of our design team and redo the work until you are happy.
Unlimited Graphic Design: Mini Portfolio
Here are a couple of example jobs our graphic design team have completed. To see more, email firstname.lastname@example.org. or click the portfolio link above.
INFOGRAPHIC DESIGN: CANNABIS LEGALIZATION IN CANADA
TRADESHOW POSTCARD DESIGN: REAL ESTATE GROUP
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Unlimited Graphic Design Service
What is Included/Excluded in Your Unlimited Design Program?
Put simply, social, web, print, presentations, infographics and more. If it's explainable in an email our graphic designers can probably do it. Here are a few examples of the types of design deliverables that are included:
- Marketing materials design or redesign - let us give them a fresh, clean and modern appearance
- Logo/identity design - 3 custom concepts per request
- Social media graphic design for: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and much more
- Blog post image design for: Wordpress, Medium, Blogger, Tumblr, and more
- Web site banner design : Wordpress, Wix, SquareSpace, Drupal, Magento, Shopify and more
- Banner/image ad design for: Facebook, Google Adwords, Twitter, and others
- Email newsletter banner/header design for: Mailchimp, Constant Contact, InfusionSoft and others
- Advertisement design for: newspapers, magazines, newsletters and journals
- Infographic design plus diagrams and charts
- One pagers and PDF design
- Brochure design
- Poster design
- T-shirt and apparel design
- Business card design
- Stand up banner design (for tradeshows and events)
- Sandwich board design (for sidewalks and storefronts)
- Signage design
- Presentation design: Microsoft Powerpoint and Apple Keynote presentation templates
- Document design: Microsoft Word, Apple Pages document templates
- And much, much more - if you can dream it up, and explain it in an email we can probably do it!
A few examples of what's NOT included at this time
- Website design, development, mobile optimization or management
- Email marketing template coding
- Vehicle wrap graphics
- Tradeshow booth design (we can do small signs and banners for you, though - just provide the dimensions)
- Book typesetting (we can do book cover design)
- Video, motion graphics or animation (we can definitely do your video thumbnail images/graphics - just send the dimensions)
- Anything requiring programming/coding
What Is Design Butler™?
Design Butler™ is an unlimited graphic design service for a flat monthly membership. For one all-inclusive fee you can send as many design requests as you want, and our team of talented graphic designers will get them done for you - often within 1 business day.
Who Started Design Butler™?
Design Butler™ was founded by Dan Hodgins. Check out his podcast, The Dan Hodgins Show, on major podcasting platforms including: Itunes, Spotify, Google Play, and Sticher where he shares thoughts on life and business. You can also listen on the web on any device.
Curious to learn more about Design Butler™? Contact us today by emailing email@example.com or calling/texting:
"Design Butler™ has been a useful service for us. They made our social media pages look good, and we’re pleased with the look and feel of our Millionaire Down the Road Meetup group graphics. Turnaround times were excellent, and their graphic designers were eager to do as many revisions as we wanted until we were happy. If you are looking for a design partner then try Design Butler™."
Carlos Arostegui, Millionaire Down the Road
"Design Butler™ has given us a high quality look and feel that resonates with our audience and conveys our brand image. The response has been terrific for the quote graphics they created for us. Turnaround times were fast, and they kept us 'in the loop' every step of the way. Design Butler™ also gave us helpful advice for engaging a community on social media. I recommend Design Butler™ for any business who wants to use graphic design as a way to grow their bottom line."
Dori at EnsoLearning.com